Wednesday, February 10, 2021

40 Days of Intentional Living: A Challenge to Cultivate Faith Through Devotions, Journaling, and Prayer: A Devotional Journal by Ink & Willow

 

Cultivate intentional faith practices with this 40-day guided journal that features thoughtful reflections from well-known Christian authors, inspirational quotes, and beautiful illustrations designed to set your mind and soul at rest.

The practice of developing intentional faith habits is not a natural tendency. It requires focus, discipline, prayer, and persistence to grow in our walk with God. We may have great intentions, but often the busyness and chaos of everyday life force our spiritual growth to take a back seat. Fortunately, 40 Days of Intentional Living offers both a practical guide and an inspiring resource to deepening your faith.

Divided into eight themes central to the Christian faith—such as hope, joy, surrender, and rest—these 40 devotions draw from the writings of a number of bestselling and beloved authors of faith, including C.S. Lewis, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Martin Luther King Jr., Louie Giglio, Jennie Allen, Mark Batterson, Brennan Manning, Randy Alcorn, and more. Partnered with daily Scripture reading, thought-provoking journa.

Amazon 

Barnes&Noble 

Walmart 

Powells 

BAM 

Christian Books

 


 



My Review


I was gifted with this wonderful book, journal, devotional. It is a gentle guidance, and I am loving it!

I have been using it for a few weeks and enjoying, but now I'm going to be using it during Lent! I can really see my faith growing using this, and am excited to have this as a resource. It is divided into 8 themes with five topics each, Hope, Faith, Suffering, Joy, Surrender, Rest, Generosity, and Love.

One of the beginning pages states: "Teach me and show me your truth this season. May I use what you're teaching me to reach others." and that is exactly what I am hoping for in this journey.

I also love at the end of each chapter there are questions to help you reflect and thus to help me grow in my faith

Thank you Ink and Willow for this gift and a chance to review this book, and the opinions are my own and I was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio

  Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio About Cats, Carats, and Killers Cats, Carat...