Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Prayer Map for Women: A Creative Journal by Barbour Staff






What Does Prayer Look Like? . . .
Find out in The Prayer Map for Women.

This engaging prayer journal is a fun and creative way for you to more fully experience the power of prayer. Each page features a lovely 2-color design that guides you to write out specific thoughts, ideas, and lists. . .which then creates a specific "map" for you to follow as you talk to God. Each map includes a spot to record the date, so you can look back on your prayers and see how God has worked in your life. The Prayer Map for Women will not only encourage you to spend time talking with God about the things that matter most. . .it will also help you build a healthy spiritual habit of continual prayer for life!


Amazon



















My Review 






I love this journal it really helps keep me on task with my spiritual journey, and use it every day. This is one that I will be using for Me and my personal writing as I live my life with Christ as a center.
The book contains 176 pages with two pages devoted for each day, along with a bible verse to reflect on.
This journal now holds in an easy place for me to find my thoughts and prayers that are usually on scraps of paper in my bible. Now I can go back a few weeks and see how things I was worrying about and look at those, besides my personal family and friends, that I was praying for.
I highly recommend this for your own use or as a priceless gift.

I received this book through Barbour Publishing, and was not required to give a positive review.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio

  Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio About Cats, Carats, and Killers Cats, Carat...