Monday, February 28, 2011

Sisterchicks In Wooden Shoes by Robin Jones Gunn


When Summer receives a report that a medical test needs to be redone as it was abnormal, she panics. Within a short period of time has made and confirmed reservations to Holland to see her friend Noelle. Although they had never met they had been friends for years as pen pals.
What a delightful trip! I wanted to be there with them, and I could just picture the things that went on! Summer driving in a strange country, teaching the birds English, riding in the boat! I would love to go to the Ten Boom's home. I learned things about the Churches in Holland and what happened to them during the Reformation that I had never known.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who want a delightful read. Am so glad that I agreed to read it!
The book was provided for me by the publisher, I was not required to give a good review nor was I compensated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Murder a la Mode: Coffee & Cream Café Mysteries by Lena Gregory Read by Eleanor McCormick

Audio Book Murder a la Mode: Coffee & Cream Café Mysteries by Lena Gregory Read by Eleanor McCormick Murder a la Mod...