Monday, February 28, 2011

Lilly's Wedding Quilt by Kelly Long


This is the story of the right people finding Love. What starts out as a wedding for Jacob' Wyse's unrequited love to Sarah King and Grant Williams. He and Lilly Lapp are thrown together in the middle of a bad rain storm. They end up together while Lilly tries to protect Jacob, and Jacob defends her honor. Lilly is the local school teacher and Jacob runs a Horse farm with his family. I loved the interaction between Jacob and his brother Seth….whom according to Jacob is a "tortured soul!"
Lilly has her hands full with teaching and taking care of her depressed Mom. In the end all will need to trust the Lord to go on with their lives and begin their new ones!
I enjoyed this story, and the only problem I had was with the sex implications.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Amish Fiction.
I was provided with a copy of this book by the publisher, I was not required to give a positive review, I was also not give any further compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Deadly Gamble: A World War II Mystery by Kate Parker

  Deadly Gamble: A World War II Mystery by Kate Parker About Deadly Gamble Deadly Gamble: A World War II Mystery Histori...