Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plain Proposal [Daughters of the Promise, #5] by Beth Wiseman


I enjoyed this book and finding out about old friends, but you do not need to have read the other books to read this one. This is the 6th book in the series including Seek Me With All Your Heart. This book is the story of Miriam Raber and Saul Fisher's romance. It is also the story of a lost girl, a distant cousin to the Raber family....Shelby Raber.
I enjoyed the interaction and the closeness that Miriam and Shelby achieve. You can see God's hand in all that happens in the story. I loved the surprise ending! Forgiveness! I can't wait for more books in this series!
I received a copy of this book from the publisher, I was not compensated in any way and was not expected to give a favorable review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: A Match Made in Murder (The Clover City Files) by Barbara Howard

  A Match Made in Murder (The Clover City Files) by Barbara Howard About A Match Made in Murder A Match Made in Murder (T...