The last thing they need is another complication. The last thing they expect is each other.
Veterinary student Josephine “Jo” Mercer is heading home to Fox Grove for her ten-year high school reunion carrying more than an overstuffed suitcase. Beneath her smile lies a growing fear that the dream she's worked years to achieve may be slipping through her fingers.
Zoo Educator Ethan Langston has problems of his own. His career is at a crossroads, and no amount of careful planning seems able to fix it. The last thing he expects is to spend ten hours trapped in a car with his sister’s best friend—the girl he once secretly admired.
When one mishap after another derails their road trip, old assumptions are challenged, walls begin to crumble, and unexpected feelings start to take root. But as the miles pass, so do the opportunities to ignore the questions neither of them wants to face.
Will they keep clinging to the futures they’ve carefully planned—or trust God with a story neither of them saw coming?
About The Author
'm a coffee lovin', word slinging, Historical Romance author who's super power is converting caffeine into novels. I love those odd little tidbits of history that are stranger than fiction. That's what inspires me. Well, that and a good love story.
But of all the love stories I know, mine is my favorite. I live happily with my own Prince Charming and our gaggle of minions. Three to be exact. They sure know how to distract a writer! But, alas, the stories must be written, even if it must happen in the wee hours of the morning.
Happy Reading!
Free e-book at http://SaraTurnquist.com/list
FB: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSaraRTurnquist
Twitter: @sarat1701
My Review
I have loved this series, and this is the final book. Each of these reads, including this one focus on Fox Grove's high school reunion.
There are recurring characters, and each spend some time in Fox Grove. Didn't exactly know what to expect when Jo's friend has her brother picking her friend and bring her to their hometown. Didn't realize but the more you think of it these two really had a lot in common. She is a Veterinary student and he is a Zoo educator!
This one has such sweet romance, that I wanted to continue in their lives.
I am so glad I read this series, and will be looking for more by each author!
I received this book through the Launch Team, and was not required to give a positive review.



No comments:
Post a Comment