Monday, August 1, 2011

1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) by Debbie Macomber

1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove, #11)1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




1105 Yakima Street
Cedar Cove, Washington

Dear Reader,

You’ve probably heard that my wife has left me. Rachel’s pregnant, and she says that she can’t handle the stress in our household anymore. My thirteen-year-old daughter, Jolene, is jealous of her. Maybe it’s my fault. As a widower I spoiled her – Jolene was reading over my shoulder just now and says that’s not true. She claims Rachel ruined everything. But that’s not true. The real question is: How can I get my wife back? I don’t even know where she is. She’s not with Teri Polgar or any of her other friends from the salon. The other question is. . . when will Jolene grow up and stop acting like such a brat? Of course, I’m not the only one in town with problems. Linc Wyse’s father-in-law is trying to destroy his business. And you know Charlotte Rhodes? Seems she’s becoming forgetful, and the family’s worried about her and Ben. Lots of other stuff going on – but Rachel is better at keeping up with it than I am. If you have any idea where my wife is, please give me a call. Please. —Bruce Peyton

My Review: Oh no the Cedar Cove series is coming to an end. I'll miss my friends there, after 12 books, I've really become involved in their lives. The 1225 Christmas Tree Lane is the final book in this series. So sad!

This visit was good, it is the story of Rachael, Bruce and Jolene, along with other much love characters from the previous books. Jolene, has become a terror when it comes to Rachael. Before she married Bruce, Rachael and Jolene were very close. Now! how badly Jolene needs parenting!

There are numerous glimpses into the other folks lives in Cedar Cove, some other babies are on the way, and others are growing older. Things are continuously changing, new romances starting, others being rekindled and others may be ending.

I enjoyed this book, and recommend it to all Debbie Macomber fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: A Match Made in Murder (The Clover City Files) by Barbara Howard

  A Match Made in Murder (The Clover City Files) by Barbara Howard About A Match Made in Murder A Match Made in Murder (T...