Saturday, December 31, 2011

dog Confessions shocking tales straight from the doghouse by Allia Zobel Nolan


This is a short book, just 64 pages. The photos of the animals are excellent, with lots of great expressions on the faces of the dogs. Love all the different choices of the dogs that are used. They gave a lot of breeds a chance to be showcased. There are a few with more than one dog, and one with three little culprits, which I think is one of my favorites The Three Amigo Banditos! The kids adored the pictures of the dogs that look like they are wearing old fashioned mops...and saying they have hair extensions!
The author does explain that she is a Cat person, but her Hubby is a lover of Man's Companion. She told that her feline fur children, were out of sorts with her writing this book...but she had them partake of the month-long salmon-and-cream bribe. She apologized to her little darlings for writing about dogs!
I shared this with my 4 and 6 year old and they loved hearing the captions that go with the pictures. Some are hysterical, and they were giggling. Of course he loves animals. He wanted the book read over and over.
As it said on the cover, these pups are covering up their crimes, and the photo's are priceless. These are all quotes that are trying to get them out of the Doghouse!! To funny!!
I found some really great, and others just didn't quite make it.
For my little ones the pictures alone are worth having the book!

I received this book from Reader's Favorite, and was not required to give a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this great man dr oshogum who help my sister to restore her my love life and make achieve her heart desire emotionally.
    i osas sent shaibu testifying on behalf of my sister a medical doctor by profession I AM FROM kuwait, according to her, i have been single for the past 4 years after i lost my husband to another woman when i was three month pregnant of our third child and that time my house rent was one week to expire and there was no body to run to.
    To me, having a man that will suit me, love me again and a man of enviable class was like a dream i can never achieve. But on July 30th 2013 when i meet the ANOINTED DR OSHOGUM on this site, i sent him a mail which consist of my problems.. he replied me with the necessary things he need me to do to help solve my problems with no effect. then i was very broke, there was no money with me to get the items but have to run to a friend who help me with the money. so, two days after the spell was cast off me behold my husband call me, he plead for forgiveness. now i am healed by his power and i remarried to a well known man of my choice.
    i strongly believe that, this is your time to testify, achieve all what you want and have the man or woman that you desire only with the help of DR oshogum
    CONTACT HIM NOW VIA

    oshogumspelltemple@live.com OR call him with
    +2348189075265


    CONTACT HIM NOW VIA

    oshogumspelltemple@live.com OR call him with
    +2348189075265 posted by osas sent

    ReplyDelete

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio

  Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio About Cats, Carats, and Killers Cats, Carat...