Thursday, October 13, 2016

Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal by Tyndale House Publishers



Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal invites you to bring creative journaling and the calming act of coloring into your quiet time with God. This beautifully designed interactive prayer book from Tyndale's Living Expressions collection helps guide your thoughts as you pray about concerns such as health, overcoming stress, personal relationships, and more. Gratitude gives you a way to celebrate and give thanks to God for the many blessings he provides. Filled with over 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling and sketching, and 40 needs-based prayers, Gratitude helps you express your devotion to God with your whole heart.








My Review




Can I say I love this journal, I use it for myself, and yes it would make the perfect gift, and who wouldn’t love to have it?
It has a very sturdy cover and place for me to place my thought, and then I find myself immersed in the scripture. If I so desire, I can use my coloring pencils to finish the page, helping to relive the stress of every day life.
I find myself loving forward to the evening when it is quiet and I have a few minutes alone, I write my thoughts, and absorb my time with God, and I can use my own self-expression utilizing the designs.
A keeper for sure, and ideas for gifts for my sisters!
I received this book through Tyndale Publishing, and was not required to give a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio

  Cats, Carats and Killers (Urban Tails Pet Shop Mysteries) by T. C. LoTempio About Cats, Carats, and Killers Cats, Carat...