Tuesday, May 12, 2015
No Place to Hide (Hidden Identity, #3) by Lynette Eason
She'll defend her friend until the bitter end--but is she in over her head?
It's not every day you see your childhood friend and onetime crush on national news. Jackie Sellers just wishes it were under different circumstances. She can't believe that Ian Lockwood is wanted in connection with a terrorist plot, and she's determined to find him and help him clear his name. Unfortunately, she's not the only one looking for him. The FBI wants him captured. The bad guys want him dead. Ian just wants to stay alive long enough to prove his innocence and prevent a catastrophe.
Lynette Eason delivers nonstop action as Jackie and Ian travel a dangerous road--one that may lead straight to destruction.
Praise for the series
"For any reader looking for 'edge-of-your-seat' thrills, this series is the perfect gift."--Suspense Magazine
"Fans of Eason's and readers of Christian suspense will definitely want to check out this new series. I, for one, cannot wait to get my hands on the next installment."--Fiction Addict
"An exciting new series with action and thrilling chase scenes."--RT Book Reviews
About The Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrate Lit Presents: The Ballerina’s Bargain Author: Lorri Dudley
About the Book Boo k: The Ballerina’s Bargain Author: Lorri Dudley Genre: Christian Historical Romance Release Date: ...
-
I am participating in the Annual Spooktacular Giveaway Hop, all you need to do is fill out the Rafflecopter and let me know what you are d...
-
4th Annual Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop April 17th to 24th Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Read Now Sleep La...
-
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer decided to host a spontaneous Midsummer’s Eve Giveaway Hop and I am joining with a $10 Amazon Gift Certif...


No comments:
Post a Comment