Friday, May 22, 2015
In Firefly Valley (Texas Crossroads, #2) by Amanda Cabot
Marisa St. George is devastated when she is a victim of downsizing and has no choice but to return to the small Texas town where she grew up. Though it's a giant step backward, she accepts a position as business manager at the struggling Rainbow's End resort. The only silver lining is Blake Kendall, a new guest who is making her believe in love at first sight. But will her dreams of happily-ever-after be turned upside down when she discovers who he really is?
About The Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrate Lit Presents: The Ballerina’s Bargain Author: Lorri Dudley
About the Book Boo k: The Ballerina’s Bargain Author: Lorri Dudley Genre: Christian Historical Romance Release Date: ...
-
I am participating in the Annual Spooktacular Giveaway Hop, all you need to do is fill out the Rafflecopter and let me know what you are d...
-
4th Annual Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop April 17th to 24th Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Read Now Sleep La...
-
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer decided to host a spontaneous Midsummer’s Eve Giveaway Hop and I am joining with a $10 Amazon Gift Certif...


No comments:
Post a Comment