The Last Noel is a riveting Christmas novella collection with suspense, intrigue, and second-chance romance.
"Do you See What I See?" by Sarah Hamaker
Oakleigh Wright's estranged foster sister reappears late one night desperate to hand off her children. Oakleigh agrees to bring them to their aunt out of state, but her travels are intercepted by a ruthless gang. She turns to her ex, Joseph, for help. Will they rekindle their love as they uncover what the gange seeks?
"Do You Hear What I Hear?" by Jayna Breigh
Trial lawyer Elise Sinclair resigns herself to a lonely Christmas reviewing legal documents—until her renegade fiancé, Jack, reappears. He is jobless, broken, and seeking forgiveness. Can two battered hearts overcome secrets and restore their love?
"Do You Know What I Know?" by Kimberley Woodhouse
When Faith Thibodeaux returns to her Cajun-style food truck in Alaska after an accident, the last thing she expects is to find out that her ex-boyfriend is the executive chef of a new restaurant. When they return to their hometown over the holidays to fundraise, will the "friendly" competition restore their love or rip them apart forever?
About The Authors
Jayna Breigh is an award-winning writer of Romantic Legal Dramas - Suspenseful, Twist-Filled Mystery/Thrillers with Romance. She practiced “Big City Law” in Los Angeles for over a decade. Jayna loves funny, inspirational and painfully cute social media. The only real life drama allowed—British period pieces and games of Wordfeud.
Kimberley Woodhouse is the best-selling and award-winning author of more than two dozen books. She is a wife, mother, author, and musician with a quick wit and positive outlook despite difficult circumstances. A popular speaker, she's shared at more than 2,000 venues across the country. Kimberley and her family's story have garnered national media attention for many years including ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, The Montel Williams Show, Discovery Health channel's Mystery ER, The Hour of Power, The Harvest Show, and over 1,000 other TV appearances and radio interviews. She lives and writes in the Poconos with her husband of thirty years. kimberleywoodhouse.com
My Review
I enjoyed each of these quick read novellas, and they kept my attention, just wished that they were a little longer!
Each story involves a broken relationship, although for very different reasons.
The first story "Do You See What I See?" at times had my heart in my throat, there is a lot of danger, especially with young children involved!
The second "Do You Hear What I Hear?", a young lawyer awakes to find her ex sleeping in her home! There is so much going on here and she needs help, will they make it in time?
The third "Do You Know What I Know?" and we are in Alaska/Louisiana, and again we are with a broken relationship, but there is a lot more going on here. We are offered betrayal, cooking competition, and danger.
These are great Christian reads, with a theme of forgiveness!
I received this book through Net Galley and the Publisher Kregel, and was not required to give a positive review.





No comments:
Post a Comment