Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Standoff (Natchez Trace Park Rangers #1) by Patricia Bradley
Brooke Danvers wants to learn the truth about her father's suspicious death, but she'll need the help of Luke Fereday--a National Park Ranger and her ex-boyfriend. Keeping Brooke safe will take all of Luke's skills, and falling in love with her will only complicate matters.
Amazon
About The Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrate Lit Presents: Winter’s Dawn (The Nordic Wars Book 3) Author: Morgan L. Busse
About the Book Boo k: Winter’s Dawn (The Nordic Wars Book 3) Author: Morgan L. Busse Release Date: August 11, 2026 Gen...
-
Romance is in the Air Giveaway Hop I am again participating in the Romance is in...
-
4th Annual Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop April 17th to 24th Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Read Now Sleep La...
-
I am participating in the Annual Spooktacular Giveaway Hop, all you need to do is fill out the Rafflecopter and let me know what you are d...



No comments:
Post a Comment