I just got a great cook book by some of my favorite authors!!
and their favorite foods together.
Take a look at the list. See anyone you recognize? I thought so! Sixty-three of your favorite Christian authors have come together in this first-of-its-kind e-book, sharing more than 120 recipes that connect to their books or their characters.
Max Elliot Anderson
Beth Webb Hart
Laura V. Hilton
Donna Alice Patton
Donita k Paul
Linda Wood Rondeau
Tiffany Amber Stockton
Christina Berry Tarabochia
This ebook Cookbook can be purchased at http://nicoleodell.com/parent-side/nonfiction/novel-morsels/
Right now I see the Price is $2.99!
your favorite authors bringing recipes to life
Here's an example of one I need to try:
Radical Raspberry Chocolate Cheese Cake
His Revolutionary Love:
Jesus' Radical Pursuit of You
Standard Publishing, May, 2011
• 1 - 8 oz. softened cream cheese
• 1 - 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
• 1 egg
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (or
• 1 6 oz. chocolate pie crust
• 1/2 bag of chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup of milk
1. Heat oven to 350. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually
beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and
vanilla. Beat well.
2. Arrange raspberries or blackberries on bottom of crust. Slowly pour
cheese mixture over fruit.
3. Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
4. To make chocolate glaze for the top: when the cake has cooled, mix 1/2
bag of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of milk over low heat. Stir until melted
and smooth. Pour over top of pie, smooth out and refrigerate.
Doesn't that sound YUMMY! There at least 119 more!