Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven by Kevin Malarkey, Alex Malarkey

The Boy Who Came Back from HeavenThe Boy Who Came Back from Heaven by Kevin Malarkey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I wasn't sure what to expect, but who doesn't want to know what Heaven is like? I loved this book, it is so very real, I was in tears through parts of it. What at horrific accident that happened, but God and his Angels were with them.
We know of the Spiritual Warfare going on....this book makes it so real. I enjoyed the description of the Angels working on Alex, it is so awesome. I was awed by the way prayers were answered. This poor family had just welcomed a new baby into their family, so just Alex and his Dad Kevin were in the car when the accident happened. I can see how all that happened in these peoples live could put a strain on all of their relationships.
This is a must read for anyone who thinks they have problems!

I received this book from the publisher Tyndale House, and was not required to give a positive review.


1 comment:

  1. I have been a strong Christian my entire life. That being said, this book has rocked me to he core. I was crying by the end of the first chapter. What Alex and his family went through is beyond imagination. That we serve a God who is full of love, mercy and grace is something I will never take for granted again. This is a must read book! My prayers go out to Alex and his family.

    ReplyDelete

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: Deadly Gamble: A World War II Mystery by Kate Parker

  Deadly Gamble: A World War II Mystery by Kate Parker About Deadly Gamble Deadly Gamble: A World War II Mystery Histori...